I am a wife and a mother of three.

25/08/2016

SALT WATER WOUNDS REVIEW 25th August

Salt Water Wounds
(Oyster Cove Book One)

My Review

I have read loads of Jennifer Foor's books, I am a massive fan of her Mitchell Family and Mitchell Healy Family. I wasn't sure about this book at first for that very reason, boy was I wrong to doubt this book. It's a sweet seaside romance, you can't help but love the characters.
Buck and Alice go through a hell of a lot of personal issues, before they see what has been right in front of them. I felt sorry for Alice for everything she deals with as well as being a singer mother. Buck is a sweet and protective guy over his family. His boys are the apple of their fathers eye and his daughter is not such a daddy's girl.

This is one that really warms the heart, I am trying to do this review without giving any spoilers but its so hard. I was in tears trying to cook when I read the end of this book if only what happens, would happen in real life.
I can't wait for more from the family from Oyster Cove, and I am sure the readers will feel the same. I'd be surprised if readers love this if not more than the Mitchell's.
Highly Recommended

GO TO AMAZON AND ONE 
CLICK THIS NOW









No comments:

Post a Comment