I am a wife and a mother of three.

26/08/2016

DRAW PLAY REVIEW 26th AUGUST

DRAW PLAY 
By
TIA LEWIS


MY REVIEW


This was the first book by Tia Lewis that I have read. 
I have read many sports romances over the last few years 
they are fast becoming my favourite type of book after 
Rockstar and College books.

Claire is a sweet girl with trust issues, she doesn't believe she is beautiful . Jake is the typical dumb jock who thinks with his trousers and doesn't have a sensor on his mouth, he has a tenancy to put his foot in his mouth without realising it. 
It is true when they say opposites attract, and in this case it's certainly is the case, even if they don't see the electrical sparks sizzling in the air.

This book is a sweet, funny and it had me smiling the whole way through. Being a plus size girl myself I can relate to Claire's body issues on how she felt about herself, not many books have plus size leading ladies in them and for that I love this author for what shes done with a plus size character. I did have one pet hate about the once character, Zack. I don't want to give any spoilers so I will keep it short, I absolutely hated him yes he apologised but what he said he needed a kick between the legs. No man should be allowed to say what he did how Claire was so restraint was beyond me. 

I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it to my friends, it was a little cheesy but a brilliant read. Highly Recommended.

4+ star rating

THIS BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 5TH SEPTEMBER








No comments:

Post a Comment